Here’s to Week 4 and our first official month as a live platform!
While this past month has been an intentionally quiet one, we’ve still had a few rather exciting happenings. So, before we give you some much-requested statistics on winning bid prices and project averages, let’s take a peek at the past month’s big highlights:
Highlights from this Past Month
- Exciting press coverage from Forbes, Variety, Adweek, TechCrunch, and others after our launch.
- Landed a featured spot on The View. Watch it here.
- Launched two new partnerships with Eleven James & Luxury Retreats.
This Past Week
- One of our users, @AnnieLeonard, had her VidMob-made video retweeted 1.6k times (with much excitement from her followers!) in just two days after sharing it on her social platforms.
- New Edit Suite & App updates are live. See details here.
What’s Coming Up
- Thanks to our spot on The View, our founder has been invited to feature VidMob on Extra in January. Stay tuned for an air date!
- Presenting at the New York Video Meetup on January 19th.
- We’re a finalist in this year’s CES Mobile Apps Showdown! Vote here.
Bid Pricing & Project Averages
average winning bids per category:
- $62.50 | Animal / Pets
- $100.00 | Business
- $59.62 | Family / Kids
- $100.00 | Fashion / Beauty
- $83.06 | Holiday
- $73.86 | Travel
average project details:
- 13.5 minutes — average media submitted
- 3.05 minutes — average final product length
- 2.8 drafts — average number of drafts
- $67.50 | Music / Entertainment
- $125.00 | Nature / Outdoors
- $50.00 | Real Estate
- $88.41 | Social / Events
- $85.63 | Sports