We are excited to announce a new partnership with VideoBlocks and their sister sites, GraphicStock and AudioBlocks. All VidMob editors will now have access to these vast libraries. The assets on all three sites are available for use in all VidMob projects (but only VidMob projects).
Here’s some more information about each of these sites:
- This is a stock library of footage, backgrounds, After Effects templates, and Apple Motion templates.
- As VidMob editors, you’ll have full access to all media in the “Unlimited Library.”
- These diverse assets can add that extra bit of polish and professionalism to your videos.
- Here is a website tour for VideoBlocks: https://youtu.be/lP2n7FG05qc
- This is a stock library of photos, illustrations, and vector files.
- With GraphicStock, use their powerful search tool to filter by image type, orientation, transparent background, and even color.
- This extensive library will make it easier to display more information in your VidMob projects.
- Here is a website tour for GraphicStock: https://youtu.be/JqlbMX3xuHw
- This is a stock library with music, sound effects, and loops.
- This library also has a powerful search tool that will let you search by mood, genre, and specific instruments used to help find the perfect audio for your project.
- All music tracks are identified in blue, all SFX in green, and loops in orange.
- Here is a website tour for AudioBlocks: https://youtu.be/zmwQzb2YK7Y
With all of these new assets, your next VidMob projects will be better than ever. These should help you stand out as top editors and will raise the total quality and professionalism of the videos you create with VidMob.
To gain access to the VideoBlocks libraries, you must first be awarded a VidMob project. Once you’ve begun a new project, we will contact you with the information needed to start using VideoBlocks.