With today’s advancements in technology, you’d think locating a brand logo or product shot would be as easy as, say, asking Siri. Instead, the reality is that keeping track of and locating files like a never-ending scavenger hunt (and who has time for games?).
In fact, it’s this game of file “hide-and-seek” that marketers report amongst their top pain points in the content production process. Also in that mix, a lack of communication and understanding between teams when they need something from one another. Together, these pain points affect digital video’s activation process with delays that tally in weeks.
We heard the message loud and clear: it’s high time someone came up with a way to organize assets built specifically for digital and social video. So, if you’re ready for creative asset management to catch up to this century, read on. This update is for you.
Introducing Asset Locker
A sleek, new tool for marketing and creative teams to easily organize and manage creative assets—from logos to audio files to brand guidelines—directly on the VidMob platform.
How Asset Locker makes your life easier:
– Store any file type (logos, photos, videos, vectors, PDFs, Word docs, or GIFs…to name a few!) in VidMob’s cloud-based locker and spare your precious hard drive space.
– Create naming conventions for your files, so your team can quickly search for and find any asset within seconds.
– Speed up the time it takes to collect important brand assets. Mark a folder as “Included” to auto-add it to all future projects.
– Streamline A/B content creation by copying existing projects in one click.
– Secure your media files. Your locker is only visible to you, your team, and the creators you choose to hire.
Your Files Organized Your Way
We built the locker to be flexible. Fully customize folder structures according to your team’s existing workflow and naming conventions.
Want tips on how to best organize your locker? We’re here to help, so drop us a line at email@example.com.
Ready to See Asset Locker in Action?
Log in to VidMob and start populating your Asset Locker today, or lead the charge and share this with your team’s admin(s) to get the ball rolling.