VidMob is the first truly scalable, end-to-end post-production platform, creating a single hub for all of a company’s video creation needs. The VidMob platform enables companies and people to connect directly with over 5,000 post-production professionals and manages the entire post-production process: file transfer and media management, draft review, collaborative tools and messaging, publishing and analytics. By using its technology platform to empower human creativity, VidMob’s clients are able to create high-quality video content with unprecedented efficiency. Most importantly, VidMob works as a Snapchat Creative API Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner to help produce video on behalf of the largest brands in the world.
What you’ll do:
– Manage a large book of existing business and ensure that each of your clients is consistently receiving the maximum value from VidMob.
– Help clients work with VidMob editors to execute on creative vision.
– Manage inbound sales inquiries.
– Develop and execute strategy for target accounts and identify cross-sell opportunities.
– Use internal insights to present data back to clients.
– Work cross-functionally with the Product team to share customer feedback as our product continues to evolve and improve.
What we’re looking for:
– Passion for building something from the ground up
– 0-2 years project management experience at a creative agency or production company
– Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, digital marketing, and sales
– Sales experience is a plus
– Deep familiarity with how VidMob works
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
– A self-starter attitude