VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Help clients reach their goals by linking data to creative action to drive performance and retain clients. You will do this through the following responsibilities:
• Define and lead Creative Learning Agendas across a portfolio of accounts, connecting their strategic goals with actionable plans to test various aspects of creative effectiveness.
• Translate data insights into creative action through optimization and exploration recommendations that will improve account performance.
• Build strong client relationships and help define their briefs in order to best set them up to succeed.
• Help define product and process opportunities to continue to bridge our create and learn capabilities, including split-testing.
• Help up-level our data reporting and creative analytics.
• Be a strong cross-functional partner with data, project management, sales, and creative teams.
• Creative planner or strategist at an agency or platform with 5+ years experience on fortune 500 brands.
• Strong experience translating insight into action (based on copy testing, brand lift, ROI, and data).
• A planner who leans heavily on the creative side and can readily come up with creative solutions based on data points.
• Experience with setting up split-tests and A/B tests.
• Well-versed in the language of production, direction, and creative technology.
• Deep familiarity with social media platforms, formats, media buying tactics, and best practices.
• Agency experience or similar client-side role where you have exposure to the creative process is a plus.
• High level of curiosity and are excited to create and test your hypothesis in real time. You are an integrative thinker with strong storytelling skills.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
• Fluent in modern ways of working. You video chat before you ever think about picking up a phone, all your docs are web-based and collaborative, and you know when to Slack and when to email.
• You are an adult. You understand what needs to be done and take initiative before you are asked. You are a problem solver and show up to meetings on time.
Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
Training & Development
Stock Option Plan