10 Hot Spots to Check Out During Advertising Week NY
It’s (almost) the most wonderful time of the year – for us in creative advertising! Advertising Week New York will take New York City by storm October 17-20, 2022. This year’s event has a new home in the historic Lower East Side of Manhattan: The Market Line, a brand-new venue on iconic Delancey Street.
Whether you’re a native New Yorker, a savvy transplant, or perhaps this event marks your first time in the Big Apple, the VidMob marketing team has you covered for the best spots to enjoy fantastic eats, drinks, and treats!
VidMob is excited to share in the event buzz with storytelling sessions on how creative data is helping drive business for savvy brands Marriott, Ulta, ABI, Bloomberg, NFL.
We’re kicking off the conversations with key questions including:
- How do you navigate creating a unique brand personality in a commoditized environment?
- How do you catch the eye of your target consumer amidst a sea of similar products and services?
- How does creative data help create a new performance lever for brands?
Creative Data Drives Business
As the industry adjusts to marketing with less audience data, it’s time to put creativity at the center of campaign optimization. Finally, marketers can tap into the power of AI-based systems to learn how creative decisions affect performance outcomes. Empowered by data-informed insights, modern marketers can boldly make more intelligent creative decisions. Explore the benefits of using computer vision to unearth valuable insights on campaign performance, enabling brands to optimize their most valuable asset — creative. Learn how brands are employing creative data for significant advantage over peers still guessing in the dark.
Check Out These Hot Spots While in Town for Advertising Week NY:
- Double Chicken Please (5 min walk from The Market Line) Crispy and juicy fried chicken sandwiches in the front (some of the best in the city!), brilliantly concocted meal-flavored cocktails in the back ranging from Cold Pizza to Waldorf Salad to Mango Sticky Rice.
- Sonnyboy (6 min walk from The Market Line) Australian restaurant with great brunch options. There are no misses on the menu.
- Katz’s Delicatessen (7 min walk from The Market Line) World famous pastrami sandwich. ‘Nuff said.
- Scarr’s Pizza (7 min walk from The Market Line) Favorite slice in the city, don’t forget to drizzle Mike’s Hot Honey all over the cheesy goodness! Call ahead and order a full pie – you’re going to want more.
- Kiki’s (7 min walk from The Market Line) Classic and straightforward Greek cuisine, great for sharing. Order a jug of the house wine, grilled octopus, and saganaki.
- The Ten Bells (2 min walk from The Market Line) Cozy wine bar perfect to share small plates & oysters in a dark, intimate setting.
- Prince Tea House – Bowery (9 min walk from The Market Line) Light and good vibes feel to this tea house, with a wide variety of French teas and great dessert selection.
- Le Dive (6 min walk from The Market Line) Trendy wine bar in Dimes Square with a Euro feel and cool clientele.
- Ivan Ramen (8 min walk from The Market Line) Warm up in this cozy spot with a large bowl of homemade noodle soup.
- Joe’s Shanghai (14 min walk from The Market Line) Venture into Chinatown for these world-famous soup dumplings.
See you at AdWeek New York! Join VidMob for our two AdWeek sessions, Breaking Through a Sea of Sameness and Creative Data Drives Business, featuring our friends from Marriott, Ulta, ABI, Bloomberg, and the NFL.