VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Identification and scheduling of in-person visits to campuses, events, and markets with a large creator base.
• Oversight of production of a VidMob Creator “Tips & Tricks” live stream.
• Assist in creation of social posts/blog content.
• VidMob U production logistics/scheduling events.
• Monitor and curate best in class creative to reference and showcase.
• Maintain and label reference and best-in-class repository.
• Quarterly identification of creators excelling for VidMob reward packages.
• Act as liaison for creators and clients in market to attend hackathon workshops.
• Survey and check-in with creators new to the network.
• Direct creators to educational materials which will improve their work quality and efficiency.
• 2 + years production and post-production experience.
• An eye for detail and a strong interest in the creative process.
• Knowledge of production process. for capture and live streaming.
• Knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, etc.).
• Experience working with mobile first and social advertising video(preferred).
• Agency, production house, and social media platform communication experience (preferred).