VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Conceptual creative director with 10+ years experience creating ads for Fortune 500 companies.
• Someone with a strong understanding of brand strategy and can understand the look & feel & tone of a brand quickly, with often limited time/information.
• Someone who enjoys the challenge of developing strong mobile creative concepts with existing assets, and can translate their vision to clients and editors without being face-to-face.
• Someone who has experience or at least hunger to be a leader in mobile storytelling, and is excited to be defining the creative opportunity in new mobile formats for the industry to follow.
• Someone who is motivated by the idea of evolving creativity for the better: - By creating a model for creativity that rewards talent regardless of geography, that values ideas, and thrives on diversity.
(a) By enabling clients to move faster, make more, and learn more about their ads.
(b) By building the first marketplace for non-profits that connects creators and causes to donate talent.
(c) By building the first marketplace for non-profits that connects creators and causes to donate talent.
• Someone who thrives in a fast-moving, open, growing start-up culture who can be a positive force and leader within the company.
• Full time, limited travel.
• Connect our customers to the brand through creative, striking a balance between big ideas and production needs.
• Bring a modern creative sensibility, with a good eye for design and a good ear for words.
• Establish scalable workflows for serving the diverse creative needs of the organization, building strong relationships between Creative and the rest of the business.
• Drives the creative strategy, positioning and business-winning concepts for new business proposals.
• Ties the strategic platform to creative concepts to ensure we’re taking sound recommendations to prospects and clients.
• Leads/co-authors briefs to guide strategy and account management brainstorming, project concepting and new business proposal development.
• Possesses the ability to unpack a brief, dissect business goals and challenges and identify creative solutions using a contemporary mix of earned media channels.
• Work directly with our clients to execute on a multitude of different briefs within a fast-paced environment.
• Crafting creative strategy for our clients to ensure our work consistently meets their objectives.
• Translating client requirements into briefs ready to go onto our platform.
• Working alongside the sales and project management team to ensure the work gets completed on strategy and on time.
• Create internal assets to use for brand awareness campaigns.
• Lead POC and execution expert for partner integration for the VidMob platform and a growing roster of brands that realize the power of telling their brand story in the visual form.