VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As communications transition to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Conceptual creative director with 10+ years experience creating ads for Fortune 500 companies.
• Someone who has experience or hunger to be a leader in mobile storytelling, and is excited to be defining the creative opportunity in new mobile formats for the industry to follow.
• Someone who is motivated by the idea of evolving creativity for the better:
(a) By creating a model for creativity that rewards talent regardless of geography, that values ideas, and thrives on diversity.
(b) By enabling clients to move faster, make more, and learn more about their ads.
(c) By building the first marketplace for non-profits that connects creators and causes to donate talent.
• Someone with a strong understanding of brand strategy and can understand the look, feel & tone of a brand quickly.
• Someone who enjoys the challenge of developing strong mobile creative concepts regardless of constraints.
• Someone who thrives in a fast-moving, open, growing start-up culture who can be a positive force and leader within the creative team, the company, and our wider creative community.
• Full time, limited travel.
• Develop industry-leading mobile storytelling for Fortune 500 brands.
• Work directly with clients and our post-production creative community to execute on a multitude of different briefs within a fast-paced environment.
• Lead creative workshops and work in real time to develop mobile video creative ideas.
• Help develop new models for providing creative ideas that keep the pace with the demands of the industry.
• Help pave the way for translating and actioning data analysis into meaningful creative learnings.
• Help establish scalable workflows for serving the diverse creative needs of the organization, building strong relationships between Creative and the rest of the business.
• Working alongside the sales and project management team to ensure the work gets completed on strategy and on time.
• Find alternative production solutions when existing assets are not an option.
• Help develop the non-profit scalable solution that connects talented creatives with non-profits they are passionate about.