Creative Sales Lead
VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
Who We’re Seeking:
A production-oriented Salesperson to join our sales and account management teams. The ideal candidate has a video production/post-production background, genuine passion for video, and hands-on experience creating graphic elements for digital and social video platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. Project and client management experience is critical to success in this role.
What You’ll Do:
– Attend sales meetings with senior level marketers and creative production leads at the world’s leading platforms, brands, publishers, and agencies.
– Understand clients’ existing production process and work closely with the sales team to identify where & how VidMob can make an impact.
– Onboard clients and help create production focused processes, sales materials, and other onboarding assets used in internal and external communication.
– Work with VidMob’s internal creative team to relay information for current and upcoming client production schedules.
– Collaborate with design, video & marketing teams to conceptualize and create storyboards to sell integrated campaigns and packages.
– Discover and hand-off new business opportunities to the business development and sales teams.
– Minimum 3+ years experience in video production and/or post-production.
– Must have extensive experience and knowledge of video post-production services such as editing, motion graphics, 3D modeling, and animation.
– Knowledge and ability to use the Adobe Suite a big plus.
– Must be knowledgeable about current digital ad units for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and inventory platforms such as MRaid and Vungle.
– Strong network of leads at social platforms, brands, and publishers a plus.
– A comprehensive understanding of editing and motion graphics techniques and ability to walk clients through the post-production process.
– An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels.
– Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills.
– Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and clients simultaneously under tight deadlines with minimal direction at times.
– Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
New York or Los Angeles
Competitive salary (based on experience).
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about VidMob here.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio.