VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Be the link between data + creative action through the following responsibilities:
• Translate data into action: Work with our in-house creative directors and network of editors to create develop attention-grabbing effective creative -- rooted in creative learnings and best practices.
• Use relevant findings in performance data to help successfully execute long-term plans for improving account performance.
• Build & scale split test recommendations into our reporting and our product
• Help uplevel our creative analytics and expand our Human-in-the-Loop capabilities, by identifying additional creative variables for consideration and analysis.
• Strong familiarity with creative production and the lexicon that goes with it to facilitate strong dialogue with agencies and brands.
• Facilitate workshops on converting insights into actions to make agencies and brands experts in social video and emerging formats.
• Creative planner or strategist at a major agency or platform with 7+ years experience on fortune 500 brands
• Strong experience translating insight into action (based on copytesting, brand lift, ROI and data).
• A planner who leans heavily on the creative side and could easily come up with creative solutions based on data points
• Experience with setting up split tests / A/B tests
• Well-versed in the language of production, direction and creative technology
• Deep familiarity with social media platforms, formats, media buying tactics and best practices.Exceptional written and visual storytelling skills
• Agency experience or similar client -side role where you have exposure to the creative process is a plus
• You possess a high level of curiosity and are excited to create and test your hypothesis in real time. You are an integrative thinker with strong visual and/or copy writing skills.
Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
Training & Development
Stock Option Plan