VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel. Learn more about VidMob here.
VidMob is building innovative research products that will change how we think of marketing and advertising. The Data Scientist will play a key role in the creation of new data sciences and analytics capabilities for the business by envisioning and executing strategies that will influence the improvement of creative development by enabling informed decision making.
This position is full-time and based in New York.
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, machine learning, data mining, and data visualization to create an understanding of relationships between creative characteristics and performance data.
• Surface and analyze outputs from computer vision, optical character recognition (OCR) and machine learning.
• Partner in the creation of technology, dashboards and user interfaces available to clients for understanding creative performance.
• Build models to understand how audiences interact differently with creative across major mobile/social channels and identify leading indicators of creative performance.
• Develop systems to help analyze optimal utilization of Mechanical Turk or other crowd-sourced datasets.
• Strong analytic background in data science and predictive analytics.
• Ability to answer complex research questions around how consumers respond to video and emerging advertising formats.
• Analyze how these learnings can be used to create better advertising experiences for audiences.
• Background in data science, including R and Python, with a particular interest in machine learning and computer vision.