VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks and pre-taxed transit.
Who We’re seeking:
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join the VidMob team. We seek someone with a strong analytic background in data science and predictive analytics to answer complex research questions around how consumers respond to video and emerging advertising formats and how these learnings can be used to create better advertising experiences for audiences. The ideal candidate will have a background in data science, including R and Python, with a particular interest in machine learning and computer vision.
What You’ll Do:
VidMob is building innovative research products that will change how we think of marketing and advertising. The Data Scientist will play a key role in the creation of new data sciences and analytics capabilities for the business by envisioning and executing strategies that will influence improvement of creative development by enabling informed decision making.
This position is full-time and based in Pittsfield, MA.
– Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, machine learning, data mining, and data visualization to create an understanding of relationships between creative characteristics and performance data.
– Surface and analyze outputs from computer vision, optical character recognition (OCR) and machine learning.
– Partner in the creation of technology, dashboards and user interfaces available to clients for understanding creative performance.
– Build models to understand how audiences interact differently with creative across major mobile/social channels and identify leading indicators of creative performance.
– Develop systems to help analyze optimal utilization of mechanical turk or other crowd-sourced datasets.
Competitive salary (based on experience).
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about VidMob here.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio.