Director of Finance
New York, NY
VidMob is the first truly scalable, end-to-end post-production platform, creating a single hub for all of a company’s video creation needs. The VidMob platform enables companies and people to connect directly with over 5,000 post-production professionals and manages the entire post-production process: file transfer and media management, draft review, collaborative tools and messaging, publishing and analytics. By using its technology platform to empower human creativity, VidMob’s clients are able to create high-quality video content with unprecedented efficiency. Most importantly, VidMob works as a Snapchat Creative API Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner to help produce video on behalf of the largest brands in the world.
As the Director of Finance at VidMob, you’ll work closely with the founders to use our financial data to make strategic business decisions. Reporting to the COO, you’ll be responsible for identifying, tracking, and optimizing our key business and financial metrics. In addition to leading all of our finance activities, you’ll also support the legal, compliance, and business operations functions of our company to drive operational performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Lead all accounting and finance functions
• Own financial planning, forecasting, budgeting, analysis, and reporting
• Lead tracking and optimization of key business metrics across the company
• Use the company’s data to identify business opportunities and inform strategic decision-making
• Prepare board materials to share with investors and management team
• Lead special projects and strategic initiatives with the CEO & COO
• Calculate sales quota attainment and commissions
• Manage the company’s vendors, insurance policies, and compliance procedures.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• 4+ years experience in finance, business operations, investing, or banking (SaaS and/or Advertising experience a plus)
• Exceptional problem solving, analytical, and financial modeling skills
• Highly self-motivated and proactive
• Ability to execute tactically while thinking strategically
• Strong project management skills and second-to-none attention to detail
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; proven experience working effectively cross-functionally
• Advanced knowledge of Excel; experience with accounting and business intelligence software
• Well-versed in accounting principles
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or similar field