Editor/Motion Graphics Artist
VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
Who We’re Seeking:
– Minimum 2+ years experience in graphic/motion design.
– Must have extensive experience creating motion graphics, video ads, and content. Graphic design skills are a must. Should be a master at After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop with proficiency in Cinema 4D. Experience with Maya is a plus.
– Must be knowledgeable on motion trends and the latest plugins/scripts.
– Experience with VFX/Rotoscoping is a huge plus!
– Strong sense of motion, visual design, and type.
– An understanding of editing techniques.
– An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels.
– Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills.
– Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines with minimal direction at times.
– Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
– Create and edit short form video and motion graphic assets for all digital channels.
– Design processes documents, storyboard materials, and other design-focused assets used in internal and external communication.
– Create After Effects templates to unify brand elements.
– Collaborate with design, video and marketing teams to conceptualize and create storyboards, motion graphics, and animations for current and emerging platforms.
– Work with design team to evolve VidMob’s developing aesthetic while maintaining consistency across all assets and channels.
– Art direction for our managed clients who need an extra set of eyes to make their videos speak to their audience.
New York City or Los Angeles
Competitive salary (based on experience).
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about VidMob here.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio.