VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are looking for a frontend engineer who can turn ideas and designs into beautiful, reliable and responsive web applications. You’re the type of person who can turn user stories into well-written code so that as you or someone else revisits your code in 6 months, your code is easy to comprehend and modify.
• Implement the features and user interfaces of VidMob products.
• Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
• Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
You will be responsible for quality technical execution of web projects through hands-on development, quality-assurance, and prototyping. These projects will require working closely with our product managers, user interface designers, and engineering teams.
This position is full time and is based in Pittsfield, MA.
• Deep understanding of UI frameworks and experience in building UI applications from ground up.
• Expert in web technologies and APIs (HTTP2, CSS/HTML, Browser JS APIs, WebSockets etc.).
• Strong design skills and a passion for optimizing for intuitive and responsive layouts and maximizing for utility and efficiency.
• At least 2+ years of frontend/full stack development.
• Experience with React and/or AngularJS (preferred)
• BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field (preferred)