Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment Type Full-Time
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to support sales and business development with stunning presentations and marketing collateral. VidMob powers the world’s biggest brands (and many emerging ones) with video, so our presentation designs are innovative and motion-rich. We seek an individual who is passionate about creativity and can visualize stories with captivating graphics and typesetting. The ideal candidate lives and breaths social the way we do and can develop marketing materials that feel contextual to social platform partners and aspirational to brands.
The graphic designer role interfaces regularly with sales colleagues in each of our offices to prepare decks, proposals and sell sheets shared with brands, agencies and social platforms. S/he must be adept at working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Here at VidMob we’re building a creative platform to change the industry; you’ll feel the energy from the moment you walk in. We are entrepreneurs and it is what sets us apart. We believe in evolving the creative process by combining human creativity with the power of technology.
At VidMob, you will have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, while also flexing your entrepreneurial muscles.
What You’d Do
– Develop dynamic, high-end keynote and powerpoint presentations and related sales collateral to support sales team.
– Develop infographics to support data-driven storytelling.
– Work cross-functionally with creative, marketing and sales colleagues to support collateral needs.
– Maintain brand and style guidelines.
– Effectively multi-task, manage priorities and meet tight deadlines.
– Communicate with stakeholders on project status and be receptive to feedback.
– Demonstrate natural ability to translate social expertise into sales collateral design (be a proficient user of a variety of social channels).
– Design highly customizable and configurable templates using PowerPoint, Keynote, and Indesign.
What You’d Bring
– 4+ years experience working with Agencies or Brands on presentation design
– Expertise in Keynote, Powerpoint, Photoshop and/or In-Design; motion graphics experience a huge plus
– Portfolio representing color theory, typography, composition, and layout that demonstrates software expertise
– Understanding of presentation technology including aspect ratios, projectors, and sound
– Understanding of image formats, resolution and size
What You’re Like
– You’re organized, detail oriented and have impeccable communication skills.
– You are curious, love to learn new skills and are adaptable to assignment changes.
– You’re professional, give/receive feedback well and respectful of all colleagues.
Location: NYC or LA
Compensation Competitive Salary & Equity
– Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
– Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
– Family Leave (Maternity or Paternity)
– Training & Development
– Stock Option Plan
– 401k Plan
Who is VidMob?
VidMob is the leading video creative platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s largest brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel. Learn more about VidMob here and check out this video from our founder/CEO, Alex Collmer.
VidMob is an equal opportunity employer.
CONTACT US AT CAREERS@VIDMOB.COM.