VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Develop dynamic, high-end keynote and powerpoint presentations and related sales collateral to support sales team.
• Develop infographics to support data-driven storytelling.
• Work cross-functionally with creative, marketing and sales colleagues to support collateral needs.
• Maintain brand and style guidelines.
• Effectively multi-task, manage priorities and meet tight deadlines.
• Communicate with stakeholders on project status and be receptive to feedback.
• Demonstrate natural ability to translate social expertise into sales collateral design (be a proficient user of a variety of social channels).
• Design highly customizable and configurable templates using PowerPoint, Keynote, and Indesign.
• 4+ years experience working with Agencies or Brands on presentation design
• Expertise in Keynote, Powerpoint, Photoshop and/or In-Design; motion graphics experience a huge plus
• Portfolio representing color theory, typography, composition, and layout that demonstrates software expertise
• Understanding of presentation technology including aspect ratios, projectors, and sound
• Understanding of image formats, resolution and size
• You’re organized, detail oriented and have impeccable communication skills.
• You are curious, love to learn new skills and are adaptable to assignment changes.
• You’re professional, give/receive feedback well and respectful of all colleagues.