Graphic Designer – Full-time
Los Angeles, CA
VidMob is the first truly scalable, end-to-end post-production platform, creating a single hub for all of a company’s video creation needs. The VidMob platform enables companies and people to connect directly with thousands of post-production professionals and manages the entire post-production process: file transfer and media management, draft review, collaborative tools and messaging, publishing and analytics. By using its technology platform to empower human creativity, VidMob’s clients are able to create high-quality video content with unprecedented efficiency. VidMob works as a Snapchat Creative API Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner to help produce video on behalf of the largest brands in the world. VidMob is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
The ideal Graphic Designer candidate must have a strong design background and experience creating graphic elements for print, web, social, and video. This designer will have an opportunity to work on strategic projects like the development of brand guidelines and our website redesign as well tactical assignments ranging from development of sales collateral, videos, email templates, and social media assets. This position will interface regularly with cross-functional colleagues and executive management to support the company’s design needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Responsible for the overall design and production of marketing, social, and advertising materials.
• Work alongside Chief Marketing Officer to develop brand guidelines, creative strategy, and redesign corporate website.
• Support cross-functional colleagues on design needs, provide status updates, and ensure deliverables fully meet expectations.
• Actively participate in staff meetings and project status calls/meetings.
• Occasional travel is possible, to NY HQ and/or Massachusetts to collaborate with product engineering team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in graphic design with at least 3 years in web design. Hands-on motion graphics, animation, and video editing experience a plus.
• Minimum 2 years of experience developing B2B sales collateral (presentations, sell sheets, web design, emails).
• Broad expertise with proven success designing for web, print, on screen, email, social media.
• Strong visual storytelling abilities and written communication skills. Professional copywriting experience a big plus.
• Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
• Confidence to suggest new ways of solving creative problems and challenge popular opinion.
• Curiosity to learn about new software tools, design techniques, and other areas of the business.
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Presentations: Powerpoint and Keynote
• Email templates: MailChimp
• Video Editing Software experience a huge plus (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, etc)
• Los Angeles
• Competitive salary (based on experience)
• Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
• Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
• Training & Development
• Stock Option Plan
VidMob is an equal opportunity employer.