VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks and pre-taxed transit.
What We’re Looking For:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in graphic design with at least 3 years in web design. Hands-on motion graphics, animation, and video editing experience a plus.
• Minimum 2 years of experience developing B2B sales collateral (presentations, sell sheets, web design, emails).
• Broad expertise with proven success designing for web, print, on screen, email, social media.
• Strong visual storytelling abilities and written communication skills. Professional copywriting experience a big plus.
• Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
• Confidence to suggest new ways of solving creative problems and challenge popular opinion.
• Curiosity to learn about new software tools, design techniques, and other areas of the business.
What You’ll Do
• Responsible for the overall design and production of marketing, social, and advertising materials.
• Work alongside Chief Marketing Officer to develop brand guidelines, creative strategy, and redesign corporate website.
• Support cross-functional colleagues on design needs, provide status updates, and ensure deliverables fully meet expectations.
• Actively participate in staff meetings and project status calls/meetings.
• Occasional travel is possible, to NY HQ and/or Massachusetts to collaborate with product engineering team.
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Presentations: Powerpoint and Keynote
• Email templates: MailChimp
• Video Editing Software experience a huge plus (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, etc)
Los Angeles, CA
Competitive salary (based on experience)
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about VidMob here.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio.