VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• BS/BA Degree in Economics, Statistics, Applied or Experimental Psychology, or similar quantitative field.
• 1-2 years in a quantitative field, such as consulting, market research, product development, or user experience research.
• 4+ years of experience in statistical analysis (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions). This may include academic experience.
• Experience with applied statistics including sampling approaches, experiments, causal modeling, and data mining techniques.
• Experience with an analysis tool, R required, Python a bonus.
• Experience with relational databases and SQL-like query languages.
• The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to create understanding of relationships between creative characteristics and performance data.
• Identify methods to leverage our proprietary data set and partner data to validate hypotheses and enhance internal classification and actionability.
• Drive exploratory analysis to understand advertising platforms, user behaviors, creative characteristics, and long-term trends.
• Identifying levers that move key metrics
• Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
• Creating reports and client presentations