New York, NY
VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel. Learn more about VidMob here.
We’re looking for a well-rounded product designer to help grow our business. Someone who can develop ironclad UX strategies and execute against them with a mastery of their craft. Under the guidance of our Director of Product Development, we expect this person to challenge how we do things and ultimately, make us better.
– Work with our leadership team and Director of Product Development to establish a long-term vision for our platform.
– Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle.
– Be autonomous. You’ll take ownership of your projects and take responsibility for every last detail.
– Rapidly produce concepts, mockups and prototypes – knowing when to create low-fidelity sketches versus pixel-perfect comps.
– Work closely with our engineering team to plan sprints, assess technical feasibility, document requirements and QA designs.
– Work from our New York office, occasionally visiting our offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pittsfield, MA.
– You have 3+ years experience designing and shipping web and mobile products.
– You’re an incredible designer, with an incredible aesthetic, and you have an online portfolio or PDF that reflects that.
– You have a user-centered approach. Whether through interviews, surveys or A/B testing, you validate your design decisions throughout the process.
– You’re detail oriented. Your designs are perfectly aligned, your design files are perfectly organized and you ensure your vision is perfectly implemented by engineering.
– You’re receptive to feedback. Despite how good you are, you’re always looking to get better and respect the opinions of your colleagues.
– You have expert knowledge of Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools like InVision and Principle.
– Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
– Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
– Family Leave (Maternity or Paternity)
– Training & Development
– Stock Option Plan
– VidMob is an equal opportunity employer.