VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks and pre-taxed transit.
Who We’re Seeking:
We’re looking for a well-rounded product designer to help grow our business. Someone who can develop ironclad UX strategies and execute against them with a mastery of their craft. Under the guidance of our Director of Product Development, we expect this person to challenge how we do things and ultimately, make us better.
What You’ll Do:
– Work with our leadership team and Director of Product Development to establish a long-term vision for our platform.
– Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle.
– Be autonomous. You’ll take ownership of your projects and take responsibility for every last detail.
– Rapidly produce concepts, mockups and prototypes – knowing when to create low-fidelity sketches versus pixel-perfect comps.
– Work closely with our engineering team to plan sprints, assess technical feasibility, document requirements, and QA designs.
– Work from our New York office, occasionally visiting our offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pittsfield, MA.
– You have 3+ years experience designing and shipping web and mobile products.
– You’re an incredible designer, with an incredible aesthetic, and you have an online portfolio or PDF that reflects that.
– You have a user-centered approach. Whether through interviews, surveys or A/B testing, you validate your design decisions throughout the process.
– You’re detail oriented. Your designs are perfectly aligned, your design files are perfectly organized and you ensure your vision is perfectly implemented by engineering.
– You’re receptive to feedback. Despite how good you are, you’re always looking to get better and respect the opinions of your colleagues.
– You have expert knowledge of Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools like InVision and Principle.
New York City, NY
Competitive salary (based on experience).
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about VidMob here.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio