VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Partner with leaders across all verticals at VidMob—marketing, business development, design, and engineering—to define and drive overall product vision, strategy, and metrics.
• Own the entire product lifecycle for VidMob’s “create” products—including ideation, defining features and requirements, prioritization, communicating key milestones to partners and stakeholders, and executing against VidMob’s product roadmap.
• Define and gather key insights to inform decision making and success.
Work with product team leads to plan 2-week agile design and development sprints.
• Ensure business goals are met throughout the product development process.
• Collaborate with our project management lead to ensure deadlines are met.
• Collaborate with our product marketing manager to prepare for new feature releases.
• Conduct pre- and post-launch testing, both internally and externally.
• BS/MS degree in product management, design, business or technology.
• 5+ years of product management experience.
• Proven experience managing a digital product lifecycle, from design and content creation to testing and release.
• Expert knowledge of agile development processes and methodologies.
• Experience working with JIRA and the Atlassian Product Suite.
• Strong understanding of web technologies, mobile technologies and APIs.
• Strong understanding of UI frameworks and components, and responsive design.
• Passion for managing and building products people love.
• Team player, with strong leadership and communication skills.
• User-first approach to everything you do.
• High attention to detail, including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.