VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Manage a large book of existing business and ensure that each of your clients are consistently receiving the maximum value from VidMob.
• Help clients work with VidMob editors to execute on creative vision.
• Develop and ideate creative strategy for client accounts.
• Work cross-functionally with the Product team to share customer feedback as our product continues to evolve and improve.
• Create and manage creative timelines once campaigns have been sold.
• Be the main point of contact for multiple projects at a given time.
• Serve as the team “glue,” helping to bring all involved parties to the table.
• Become an expert at guidelines and best practices of the leading social networks and distribution channels.
• Passion for building something from the ground up.
• Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese.
• 0-2+ years project management experience at a creative agency or production company.
• Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, digital marketing and sales.
• Sales experience is a plus.
• Deep familiarity with how VidMob works.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
• A self-starter attitude.