VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You’ll work directly with product design and engineering team members to define project scope, requirements and execution strategy. You will support our two-week sprints by running daily standups and managing the backlog for sprint planning. You will support short term feature velocity while also helping to plan longer term technology initiatives.
This position is full time and is based in Pittsfield, MA.
• Work with engineering and design teams to plan, manage and complete projects.
• Perform business and technical analysis to discover project requirements and develop task plans.
• Identify technical issues and resolutions.
• Coordinate implementation.
• Define and enforce project schedules.
• Interact extensively with VidMob’s sales team, account managers, creative team and product stakeholders to serve the product needs.
We are looking for a project manager who can plan, direct, and coordinate projects with VidMob’s product and engineering teams. You’re the type of person that can see the big picture while being able to help us efficiently and effectively deliver iterative product development each sprint.
• B.S. in management, information system or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years experience in software project management.
• Agile project management experience and/or training.
• Very comfortable with Atlassian product suite, including JIRA and Confluence.
• Strong task management, communication (written and verbal), teamwork, interpersonal, and client management skills.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Familiarity with complex software applications.