VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You will play an important role in our company’s product development and release processes, allowing us to move quickly with continued confidence in the code we are shipping. In addition to designing and writing test automation, you will be defining quality KPIs and reporting on them. You’ll work alongside your engineering peers, designers and project managers to ensure quality goals are met.
This position is full time and is based in Pittsfield, MA.
• Introduce effective test/quality methodologies
• Define, design and implement test automation and supporting infrastructure
• Help to improve and accelerate existing testing practices
• Ongoing evaluation of overall product quality
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. To thrive here you’ll be comfortable being a thought leader in effective testing methodologies, detail oriented and transparent.
• B.S. in management, information system or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years experience in software project management.
• Agile project management experience and/or training.
• Very comfortable with Atlassian product suite, including JIRA and Confluence.
• Strong task management, communication (written and verbal), teamwork, interpersonal, and client management skills.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Familiarity with complex software applications.