Cervejaria Colorado Boosts Clicks and Views with Social-Optimized Video
Ahead of their release of an exclusive new beer called “Brasil com S”, Colorado released a minute-long video, titled “Manifesto,” that amplified the brand’s craft soul. Despite engaging visuals that emphasized Brazil’s ability to provide quality beer through biodiversity and tap into customers’ national pride, the video was not optimized for social, resulting in low views and high drop-offs.
- Subtle branding garnered the best viewer response—featuring Colorado’s bear logo in initial frames increased view-through rates.
- Emphasizing the Brazilian origin of the beer and ingredients drove retention.
- Live action and dramatic movements in videos outperformed static creatives.
- Click-through rates increased by 424% in Instagram in-feed videos vs. Instagram stories.
In under 24 hours, VidMob transformed one Instagram in-feed video and two Youtube videos into final assets. The entire project was turned around in under five days.
- Visuals of locally sourced ingredients produced a 31% increase in click-through rate.
- Citrus fruits specifically drove a 37% increase on Instagram in-feed.
- Showcasing an up-close shot of the bottle yielded an 8% increase in click-through rates on Instagram and Facebook in-feed.
- Short-text overlays, specifically the word “Brasil,” drove a 27% increase in click-throughs.
Colorado was not only able to raise customer awareness for its “Brasil con S” line, but also find long-term video solution partner in VidMob by launching an additional phase of the campaign to yield even more learnings.
“I was really impressed by their creative analytics tool. They scrutinized the brand’s last year’s presence on social media and came back with what has worked and what didn’t, plus some really good insights on
–Nilson Kalili, Head of Marketing ZX Ventures, an AB InBev company.