Max Utilizes Creative Intelligence to Drive 21.4 Point Increase in Ad Recall
Max, a leading Israeli credit card company, partnered with VidMob to optimize their Max TVC into mobile–first digital video creatives to drive ad recall performance.
VidMob created 3 video ads using existing long–form footage. Each opens using different elements sourced via our Creative Intelligence tool.
VidMob used Creative Intelligence to learn from Max’s historical assets and produced new creatives based on the insights, driving a +21.4 point increase in ad recall.
Using its Creative Intelligence technology, VidMob analyzed which creative attributes impacted Ad Recall KPIs for MAX historically. The data yielded the following insights that drove performance:
KEY CREATIVE INSIGHTS
- Creative using disruptive visuals (flashlight accessory/throwing popcorn).
- Seeing happiness expressed via color and music.
- Singing directly to camera with a surprised/wide eyed look.
- Seeing logo/branding throughout via animated text banner.
- Put focus on the benefits.
VidMob’s expert creators created 3 new assets implementing the following updates:
KEY CREATIVE ACTIONS
- Pushing disruptive visuals to the openings (flashlight/throwing popcorn).
- Ensuring the Logo and benefits were on-screen throughout whilst using a swipe up action to drive engagement.
- Utilising footage of the actors looking directly to camera singing.
- And the inclusion of bright colours (edit to include more backgrounds) and the actor wearing the overcoat.
INCREASE IN AD RECALL
INCREASE COMPARED TO OVERALL FINSERV BENCHMARK
INCREASE COMPARED TO OVERALL EMEA BENCHMARK