MeUndies Partnered with VidMob to Create Data-Informed Snap Ads
MeUndies wanted to create compelling Snap Ads for an evergreen campaign featuring their Matching Pairs messaging.
MeUndies partnered with VidMob to uncover creative insights from their content that can be leveraged to help drive higher ROAS.
VidMob used Creative Intelligence to learn from historical assets, produced creatives, and then learned from live creatives to optimize the Snap Ads.
Using Creative Intelligence in real time, VidMob analyzed which creative attributes impacted ROAS for MeUndies, yielding three core insights.
Leveraging a single color background was more effective for driving ROAS than using texture or having a “busy” background.
Showing LGBTQ+ relationships led to the strongest ROAS compared to heterosexual couples and individual people on screen.
Incorporating MeUndies branding earlier in the assets was a large opportunity; historically, branding had only been incorporated at the end of creatives.
VidMob’s creators developed two new Snap Ads to drive conversions and increase ROAS for MeUndies’ evergreen campaign.
KEY CREATIVE EDITS
- Background: first 2 seconds of Snap Ad #1 used solid background colors.
- Diversity: images used and the pairings of images with messaging communicated a range of relationships.
- Branding: both Snap Ads incorporated branding upfront which continued throughout the duration of the creative.
Using Creative Intelligence, VidMob analyzed which creative attributes impacted ROAS for MeUndies, yielding three core insights.
Emphasizing the talents’ hips in the creative was more effective than showing faces, which also allowed for more focus on the MeUndies patterns.
Using lightly animated graphics at key moments helped emphasize effective elements like hips and prints.
Leveraging brand learnings and sales insights, the prints emphasized in each Snap Ad were swapped with new source assets to reflect popular prints.
VidMob’s creators optimized the original assets by making small changes based on learnings.
KEY CREATIVE EDITS
- Hips: both Snap Ads increased the focus on hips by zooming in on hips and using more hip shots.
- Light Animation: white emphasis lines were added to Snap Ad #1 to add depth and emphasis to hips.
- Prints: images were swapped with more popular patterns using additional source assets.