Toddy Generates 27.9% Lift in 3 Second View Rates with Insights-driven Creative Optimizations
To show the diversity of the Brazilian powdered drink mix, Toddy, PepsiCo’s Tentaê campaign featured video ads showcasing a variety of unique recipes, generating a brand lift record on FB and inspiring Toddy to explore the creative drivers behind the campaign’s success.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Increase 3-second view through
Toddy partnered with VidMob to analyze their past creative. Key findings revealed:
- Recipe ads with messaging centered around ‘trying something new’ yielded the strongest 3 Second View Through
- Showing product shots early in Feed led to stronger audience retention
- Visuals of the Cow mascot drove higher views
- Beginning with imagery related to confectionary and breakfast foods increased performance for Feed, while positive human sentiment most influenced Stories
Optimize & Create
VidMob leveraged the insights to create 3 new video concepts from Toddy’s original, high-performing videos in just 48 hours:
- Utilized split screens showcasing all 4 recipes with the copy, “Try Something New”
- Featured a collage of multiple recipes vs. one in each ad
- Included visuals of product packaging and the Cow at the start
- Added a strong final CTA, “What would you use Toddy for?”
VidMob’s optimized assets outperformed the original Tentaê campaign results. The two recipe-focused concepts created by VidMob generated a 27.9% lift in 3 Second View Throughs vs. the overall account average for In-Feed and Stories placements in the original Tentaê videos.