VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The Sales Marketing Director is a leader at VidMob who envisions the optimal sales tools that empower client-facing teams to close deals and create enduring value for the company. You are a self-starter, an innovator, and a solutions-oriented thinker who thinks big picture. Your stories will inspire prospects to give us a try and customers to keep coming back.
• Partner with the Global Client Partnerships team to craft communications and collateral for pitches, proposals and case studies.
• Initiate sales programs and train sales team to successfully deliver collateral to brand and agency clients.
• Ideate new sales packages to drive trial among prospective and lapsed customers. Write copy and collaborate with team of in-house designers to create outstanding materials.
• Support Sales team with research of industry verticals and brand clients in advance of meetings.
• Collaborate with Data & Insights and Design team to create white papers, case studies, and other original content aimed at lead gen.
• Oversee lead gen campaigns across paid media channels, webinars, and industry events. Develop and test ad creative and landing pages.
• 7+ years professional, full-time experience at a brand, B2B company, or agency.
• 3+ years experience in a sales role.
• Knowledge of creative advertising, social media and brand marketing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We are looking for a highly creative storyteller.
• Must be exceptionally organized and demonstrate ability to multitask and effectively prioritize.
• BA/BS degree.
• A self-starter attitude.