VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Work with our leadership and marketing team to establish a long-term vision for our brand and digital communications.
• Lead the design and implementation of our website, including landing pages.
• Develop marketing- and product-related email communications.
• Execute content and UI-focused product design tasks.
• Be autonomous. You’ll take ownership of your projects and take responsibility for every last detail.
• Rapidly produce concepts, mockups, and prototypes – knowing when to create low-fidelity sketches versus pixel-perfect comps.
• Work closely with our engineering team to plan sprints, assess technical feasibility, document requirements, and QA designs.
• Work from our New York office, visiting our offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pittsfield, MA.
• You have 5+ years experience working in advertising or a related field.
• You have experience designing for responsive web and mobile.
• You’re an incredible designer, with an incredible aesthetic, and you have an online portfolio or PDF that reflects that.
• You have a brand-driven approach. No matter who you’re designing for, your work is rooted in and aligned to our brand principles.
• You’re detail oriented. Your designs are aligned, your files are organized, and you ensure your vision is perfectly implemented by engineering.
• You’re able to work across discipline and manage multiple projects at once, under tight deadlines.
• You’re receptive to feedback and respect all colleagues, at all levels.
• You have expert knowledge of Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite. We also use things like InVision, Zeplin, JIRA, and MailChimp.
• We’re a video company, so motion design experience is always a plus.