Job Title Senior Digital Designer
Employment Type Full-Time
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer to support the marketing and product design teams. Our ideal candidate is collaborative and versatile, combining brand and user-centered design thinking to deliver highly effective, engaging, and intuitive digital experiences.
Here at VidMob we’re building a creative platform to change the industry; you’ll feel the energy from the moment you walk in. We are entrepreneurs and it is what sets us apart. We believe in evolving the creative process by combining human creativity with the power of technology.
At VidMob, you will have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, while also flexing your entrepreneurial muscles.
What You’d Do
– Work with our leadership and marketing team to establish a long-term vision for our brand and digital communications.
– Lead the design and implementation of our website, including landing pages.
– Develop marketing- and product-related email communications.
– Execute content and UI-focused product design tasks.
– Be autonomous. You’ll take ownership of your projects and take responsibility for every last detail.
– Rapidly produce concepts, mockups, and prototypes – knowing when to create low-fidelity sketches versus pixel-perfect comps.
– Work closely with our engineering team to plan sprints, assess technical feasibility, document requirements, and QA designs.
– Work from our New York office, visiting our offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pittsfield, MA.
What You’d Bring
– You have 5+ years experience working in advertising or a related field.
– You have experience designing for responsive web and mobile.
– You’re an incredible designer, with an incredible aesthetic, and you have an online portfolio or PDF that reflects that.
– You have a brand-driven approach. No matter who you’re designing for, your work is rooted in and aligned to our brand principles.
– You’re detail oriented. Your designs are aligned, your files are organized, and you ensure your vision is perfectly implemented by engineering.
– You’re able to work across discipline and manage multiple projects at once, under tight deadlines.
– You’re receptive to feedback and respect all colleagues, at all levels.
– You have expert knowledge of Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite. We also use things like InVision, Zeplin, JIRA, and MailChimp.
– We’re a video company, so motion design experience is always a plus.
Location New York (SoHo)
Compensation Competitive Salary & Equity
Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Family Leave (Maternity or Paternity)
Training & Development
Stock Option Plan
VidMob is the leading video creative platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s largest brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel. Learn more about VidMob here and check out this video from our founder/CEO, Alex Collmer.
VidMob is an equal opportunity employer.