VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
A stellar brand marketing manager to lead marketing and sales communications. Naturally, we “speak in video,” so much of the sales collateral we produce is video-based. Our marketing materials have one aim, to inspire clients to create more videos. Sure, we bang out the requisite one-pagers and keynote decks but our bias is toward motion. We constantly innovate to make sure our sales materials—static or video—are as unique, engaging, and shareable as possible.
Other responsibilities include managing the brand website (www.vidmob.com), administrating owned social media channels, supporting social partners (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest) with materials requests, and leading special (industry) events. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and interfaces frequently with the management team, social partners, and clients.
• Develop outstanding sales communications and collateral to support business development opportunities with social network partners and clients. Create customized sizzle reels, explainer videos, capabilities decks, and one-pagers to demonstrate VidMob’s services, client work, and competitive strengths.
• Create brand marketing assets for organic and paid social campaigns.
• Oversee and administrate VidMob’s owned social channels including Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Linkedin, and expand our presence to new channels.
• Lead VidMob’s involvement with trade events (conferences, client events, etc). Manage creation of branded swag.
• Develop strategy and manage design & copy for vidmob.com.
• Manage relationships with creative agencies and freelancers.
• Work daily with cross-functional team members—sales, creative, account management, product engineering.
• The ideal candidate is wildly imaginative, a stellar writer, and a social media maven.
• Minimum 5 years experience in brand and/or creative marketing.
• Minimum 3 years leading creative projects (writing briefs, giving feedback, etc).
• Creative agency experience a plus.
• Knowledge and ability to use Photoshop, Keynote, Powerpoint, and WordPress.
• Thorough understanding of video production, post-production, and motion graphics.
• Eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels.
• Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and clients simultaneously under tight deadlines with minimal direction at times.
• Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment