VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
• Serve as design lead on our Creative Intelligence product team, working closely with our Data & Analytics department.
• Work across all core product design disciplines: User Experience Design (UX), Interaction Design (IXD), and Interface & Information Design (UI).
• Work autonomously, ensuring your designs are on-time, on-brief, and approved all by key internal stakeholders.
• Manage projects across the entire product lifecycle, taking an iterative approach to solving business problems.
• Develop comps, prototypes, animations, and briefs to ensure your engineering counterparts are fully prepared to implement your vision.
• Help company and product leadership define and drive overall product vision and strategy.
• 7+ years of product design experience.
• Proven data visualization and UI animation experience.
• Proven responsive web and mobile app experience.
• Strong understanding of marketing analytics (or a related field).
• Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating the breadth of your design talent.
• Passion for creating and improving products people love.
• Team player with strong leadership and communication skills.
• User-first approach to everything you do.
• Pixel-perfect attention to detail.