VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You’ll ensure we’re building the smartest and most efficient systems that enable rapid development of features. In this role, you will work across the breadth of VidMob’s technology stack. You will improve existing features and design new ones, ensuring our applications are reliable. You will support short-term feature velocity while also planning and executing longer-term technology initiatives.
• Work with our product team to design, build, and maintain features and services that support the team’s roadmap.
• Support web and mobile engineers as they integrate backend systems into product experiences or help with the integrations yourself.
• Provide strong technical feedback to other engineers through code reviews, engineering design reviews, and collaborative problem-solving sessions.
• B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Track record of delivering software in large, reliable, and scalable distributed systems.
• Experience with cloud-based services such as Amazon AWS.
• 6+ years experience with relational or NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, or DynamoDB.