Celebrating Earth Day
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” -Helen Keller
And that’s precisely the only way we’ll combat the climate crisis. VidMob, through its VidMob Gives program, continues to partner with both US and international organizations dedicated to protecting our planet. From hyper-local groups in the Gulf, to coalitions born out of the pandemic, to professional athletes batting cleanup, here are just a few of our nonprofit partners spearheading the battle against climate change and healing our planet:
- Conservation Law Foundation: We drove support to fund the fight for stronger laws and regulations on toxic PFAS chemicals found in New England’s drinking water leaving our communities at grave risk.
- Healthy Gulf: To help Healthy Gulf secure more support, we created membership recruitment videos to drive local participation and awareness in cities around the Gulf of Mexico impacted by climate change and corporate destruction.
- Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC): In 2021, we worked with the NRDC to collect 14,166 signatures (40,000 total for the campaign) to protect Canada’s Boreal Forest from continued logging and destruction. Now, in 2022, we’re kicking off a new project in support of the NY Birds and Bees Protection Act that will prohibit destructive uses of neonicotinoid pesticides, which are linked to harm human health, as well as vast soil and water contamination.
- Players for the Planet: Fighting climate change is a team effort. That’s why we’re partnering with Players for the Planet to unite all athletes and bring lasting and measurable transformation to our planet.
- Protect Our Winters Europe (POW): We helped to recruit both corporate and individual participation during Mobility Week (March 28 through April 3, 2022) to draw attention to the urgent need for reducing our daily transportation emissions, while promoting a behavior shift towards a more sustainable mobility culture.
- Recreate Responsibly: Born out of a desire to see people enjoy the outdoors safely at the start of a global pandemic, we’re collaborating with Recreate Responsibly to develop a set of videos to help them secure 300 new activated members.
- The Recycling Partnership: Why do milk cartons go in the plastic recycling bin? Where does my city recycle glass bottles? It’s all too common to be confused by what is and isn’t recyclable. We’re super excited to help promote the new chat tool designed to answer all of your recycling questions wherever you may live.
- Santa Cruz Mountains Trail Stewardship: With over 24 years of private and public trail building, we’re launching our second project with Santa Cruz Mountains Trail to help raise $5 million to build, restore, and maintain more than 60 miles of trails over the next three years.
Together, we can achieve more than we ever imagined. VidMob continues to support our nonprofit partners in a pro bono capacity by creating compelling content and utilizing creative analytics in order to ensure maximum impact. Want to partner with VidMob Gives? Reach out today.