How to Win Amazon Prime Day
The annual milestone moment for retailers and consumers is approaching. Amazon Prime Day. While the official date has been kept under wraps and not yet announced, historically the huge promotion typically falls within the mid-July window. So, what’s your brand doing to prepare?
Take the guesswork out of your advertising and use data-driven insights to inform your Prime Day campaign. VidMob is the only Amazon Ads Creative and Brand Experience Partner that provides creative analytics for Amazon ad creative.
In preparation for the momentous event, we’ll work with you to create a plan of action to drive sales on Amazon. See how our proven methodology of Creative Intelligence turns genuine human insights into real return on investment.
How It Works
- Set Criteria and Score: We’ll help you make a list of best practices that includes the brand you’re promoting, its objective and target audience.
- Learn: We’ll work with you to make sure your campaign is working toward your business KPIs. On average, we’ve seen our ads have a 2-5X ROAs.
- Create: Access our global network of diverse, expert creators with Amazon expertise for your asset library.
- Perform: See real-time results to understand what’s working and what’s not.
- Optimize: Adjust creative as needed for underperforming campaigns.
- Improve: Establish revised custom criteria based on your learnings and see how your ads get smarter and yield a higher return on investment.
Ads that Perform
According to our trusted partner, Amazon, the below are the highest performing ads for Prime Day when used together. We’ll help you find a healthy balance that makes the most sense for your brand.
- Sponsored Brand Video: Allow your customers to discover and engage with your brand. Campaigns with sponsored brand video have shown a 127-267% higher CTR.
- Sponsored Display Ad: Inspire your audience with all the possibilities of your products.Campaigns with sponsored display saw a 3X sales lift. *Source
A Look at Timing
If you’re reading this, it means you’re already one step ahead. You’ll want to consider a Prime Day campaign that has three distinct phases:
- Lead-In: A time to create awareness and build momentum around your offering weeks before the big day.
- During: Always-on, consistent messaging that drives consideration around your brand on Amazon Prime Day.
- Lead-Out: A gradual way to sustain engagement with shoppers as your promotion comes to a close.
Ready to talk? We’re here to help. Get in touch today.